Turmeric contains an antioxidant property that helps to eliminate the free radicals also clear the acne. Turmeric has been used in Asian countries since ages for its antibiotic properties. It fights bacteria and other harmful germs. Turmeric can be applied directly to face or combined with other ingredients to rid the skin of acne and pimples. It not only does an antibiotic action but also increases the glow of the skin.
- Olive oil – 5 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder – 8 tablespoons
- A small bowl
- A mild soap bath
- A washcloth
- Hot water
- First, add olive oil and turmeric powder in the dish.
- Then stir it well to make a creamy smooth paste.
- Next, you cover it up properly and keep it aside.
- Now take a hot shower with the mild soap bath. While you take a shower, you have to soak the washcloth in hot water.
- After that, place the cloth on the affected skin and let it stay for 5 to 15 minutes. (This is done to open your pores, as heat opens the pores)
- Alternatively, you can also take steam for 10 minutes to open your pores.
- Next, dab your skin dry and apply this turmeric paste on your face by your fingers. (Now that your pores are open, the turmeric will deep clean and kill all the bacteria hiding in your pores.)
- Then leave it overnight.
- Finally, wash your skin thoroughly with clear water in the early morning. You should repeat the same method regularly.