Coconut oil has fats, laurin fatty acid and other unique combination of saturated fat that heals suntanned skin and soothes inflammation. It is rich in vitamin D and E, proteins and other nutrients that are essential for the skin. Here are some ways to use coconut oil for tanned skin.
- Apply enough amount of pure coconut oil on the skin.
- Gently massage it for a few minutes and leave overnight or just leave without washing.
Coconut oil with lavender oil and aloe vera
- Mix aloe vera gel and a few drops of lavender oil cup of organic coconut oil.
- Apply this to the skin and massage gently.
- Let dry for a few minutes.
- Repeat this application for some days as needed.
Coconut oil with castor oil and apple cider vinegar
- Mix 1 part of coconut oil with 1/2 part of castor oil, and apple cider vinegar. You can avoid using apple cider vinegar if you have itchy skin.
- Apply this oil mixture on the skin.
- Massage gently and then let it dry for a few minutes.
You may be interested in(ad)