Over time, the muscles become looser and wrinkles appear. In order to compensate for natural aging and minimize its effects, several alternatives are being tested.
DMAE, or dimethylaminoethanol, is an important antioxidant of the cellular plasma membrane. It has a positive effect in combating flaccidity and improving the appearance of the skin, presenting immediate and long-term results.
Action of the DMAE
DMAE acts on the muscle fibers of the body, making them firmer, toned and elastic. Mixed in cream with other nutrients, and combined with an antioxidant base, the substance provides an improvement in the appearance of flaccid skin.
It acts directly on the muscles, so it is more efficient for sagging, and not so much in cases of wrinkles and crow’s feet.
In order for the result to be more efficient, the ideal is to be associated with other treatments. It can be given in creams handled with the inclusion of other substances such as retinoic acid, elastinol and Coenzyme Q10. In this way, it helps to reduce fine wrinkles on the face and neck.
Because the cream does not act on the superficial or deep layers of the skin, it is not necessary to avoid the sun nor to fear scaling. In contact with the skin, DMAE increases the levels of acetylcholine, which is a major neurotransmitter in muscle contraction. It stimulates the production of collagen.
Some Benefits of DMAE
- It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action
- Improves skin tone, elasticity and firmness
- Increases stiffness of the skin by nourishing the muscles of the face
- Has immediate and cumulative effect
- It acts on the plasma membrane, reducing the concentration of free radicals (responsible for aging)
- Reduction of sagging
- Youngest appearance to eye area, lips, eyelids, neck and neck.
You may be interested in(ad)