If you want hydrated, firm, and smooth skin, you must give it the daily nourishment it needs.
Today, there are many brands that make skin moisturizers. Some of these are good, contain no chemicals and more natural ingredients. These are often too expensive. But what if you could make your own moisturizer at home using natural and organic ingredients?
For sensitive and dry skin, dermatologists advise using products that are natural. You need something that does not only moisturize but also soothes and regenerates the skin.
In fact, the skin on the face is the most sensitive than of skin on any other body parts. Hence, we suggest you make a DIY dream with nourishing ingredients like avocado oil, shea butter, and vitamin E.
Here is the recipe to make a natural moisturizer for the face:
1 cup shea butter (you can buy organic shea butter online)
2 tablespoons of avocado oil (you can buy online. Give preference to organic products)
2 or 3 capsules of vitamin E (you can buy at a shop near you or online)
For the best results, make sure that the products you buy are organic
1. Add 1 cup shea butter in a container. This will be the container that will store the moisturizer. Preferably use an air-tight and opaque container made of glass or good quality plastic.
2. Add the avocado oil and stir well.
3. Open the vitamin E capsules with the help of scissors to extract the oil from them and pour it into the mixture.
4. Stir the entire mixture well until all the ingredients are mixed well. Now the moisturizer is ready to use.
5. Carry it in your bag and use it whenever your skin feels dry.
You can use this moisturizer for face, hands, arms, feet, or legs. It may help heal skin irritated due to high chemicals.
Since this moisturizer does not contain any artificial ingredients or preservatives, it’s ideal for sensitive skin.
Also, use this moisturizer within 3 months so that it does not spoil.
You may be interested in(ad)