Apple cider vinegar is obtained naturally. It contains good organic acids that can kill bacteria and are also mild on your skin. They give new birth to your skin by removing all the dead skin cells.
Thanks to the acidic properties of apple cider vinegar, it works marvelously on acne scars and prevents new acne from showing up.
Although apple cider vinegar is mild, it should still be tested before use.
To test it, apply a small drop of it on your wrist and let it stay for 5 minutes. If you experience too much irritation, you should dilute apple cider vinegar before use.
So what’s the best way to use apple cider vinegar on your skin?
Here’s my favorite method. I like it because it’s simple and only needs water.
- Take a small bowl, take one part of apple cider vinegar and 3 parts of water. Give a gentle shake to mix the two liquids.
- Take a cotton ball. Dip it in the liquid mixture and gently dab on your face and neck avoiding the softer skin near the eyes.
Let the mixture act on your skin for at least 10 minutes or at most 15 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. If you have dry skin, wash with cold water.
The amazing benefits of apple cider vinegar:
1. It is rich in organic acids that remove dead skin cells.
2. It cleans the skin of impurities and helps your skin renew.
3. Its acids also have antibacterial and antifungal actions that prevent acne and pimples.
If you want to get creative and get even more benefits, you can substitute water with green tea witch hazel distillate.
Use this simple routine 2 – 4 times a week for a renewed skin.
You may be interested in(ad)