Tips to have an always healthy and hydrated skin for those who do not live without makeup!
- Never sleep with makeup.
- Do not use soap in oily areas.
- Avoid products that contain alcohol in your formula.
- Wash your face with mild soap in the morning and at night.
- Use moisturizers immediately after showering.
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Never sunbathe on the face, use a sunscreen or blocker daily.
- Do not use too much hot water when bathing.
- Do physical exercises (they help in circulation by bringing nutrients to the skin).
- During bathing, avoid vegetable bushes or industrialized sponges. (When used daily, it may contribute to the removal of oil from the skin).
- Avoid ingesting too much salt, increasing fluid retention.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Reduce your stress (a factor that contributes a lot to unhealthy skin).