Not skipping breakfast is the first rule to maintain an active metabolism that helps us lose weight.
Pancakes are a great breakfast because they are quick and easy to make, and we can also incorporate a wide variety of fresh fruits to obtain our flavors and yogurt, and keep us feeling full for hours.
Try out these healthy pancake recipes for breakfast. These will give your body the right dose of protein and energy it needs in the morning.
BANANA AND RASPBERRY PANCAKES
This recipe for pancakes has many benefits thanks to its ingredients like bananas and yogurt
This recipe is low in fat and a good source of protein.
- 1 cup of flour with yeast
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of low-fat natural yogurt
- 2 teaspoon of powdered sugar (or honey)
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 sliced banana
- Cooking Spray
Method of preparation
- In a large bowl, sift the flour and make a hole in the center. Break the egg in the center and pour the milk on top with the vanilla essence. Beat until smooth. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once the raspberries have been thawed gently mix with the yogurt, sugar and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat with a spray of cooking oil. Pour a little of the pancake mixture in the center of the pan. When it starts bubbling around the edges it’s ready to flip it over. If you take large pancakes you will have about 4 minutes per side.
- Place on a plate when ready, pour the yogurt mixture on top. Serve with sliced banana and enjoy!
This recipe is another variation of pancakes and with recipe, we obtain similar benefits to the previous one and the fresh taste of the apple.
It is also a good choice for a healthy breakfast
⅓ cup whole wheat flour
½ serve vanilla flavor protein powder
¼ teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons brown sugar
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon each: ground cloves, ginger, nutmeg
¼ cup of finely chopped apple
⅓ cup of almond milk
1 whole egg
¼ cup of egg whites
1 tablespoon of fat-free Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon of water
½ teaspoon of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Method of preparation
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until it forms a soft dough
- Coat a non-stick pan with a little cooking spray, heat the pan over medium-high heat. Let it warm up, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into the pan little by little until it forms round pancakes. Let cook for about 2 minutes or until bubbles are formed on top of the pancakes.
- Turn the pancakes over and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the pancakes are browned on the bottom as well.