Balasana (Child Care Asana)
- Begin in a kneeling position, your knees slightly apart.
- Crawl forward with your hands, arms outstretched long in front of you.
- Your torso should rest relaxed on your thighs and touch your forehead to the ground. Take a deep breath for at least three breaths.
- Lie down on your stomach and place your hands flat under your shoulder.
- The feet are stretched hip-width apart and are lying on the back of the feet.
- Raise the upper body as far as it is comfortable. Stay motionless for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Lie on your stomach.
- Bend your knees and grab your ankles with your hands.
- Push your feet away from your head, knuckles in your hands; Keep your knees hip-width apart and lift your chest off the floor. Stay that way for 30 seconds to a few minutes.
Paschimottasana (Sitting forward bend)
- Sit down with your legs stretched forward.
- Stretch your arms out and move your torso to let your hands touch your feet. Do not force yourself, reach as forward as you can with some mild discomfort.
- Stay in the position for a few minutes.
Matsyendrasana (Swivel Seat)
- Sit upright with your legs outstretched.
- Now bend your left leg so that the heel of the left foot is next to the right hip. You can also hold your left leg outstretched if you want.
- Then place the right leg next to the left knee by passing it over the knee.
- Turn your waist, neck and shoulders to the right and look over your right shoulder. Make sure your spine is upright. You can put your right hand behind you and your left hand on your right knee.
- Hold the pose for a few seconds, about 30 to 60, while breathing slowly but deeply.
Upvishta konasana (Straddle)
- Sit upright with your legs outstretched and touching each other. Support your hands to the right and left of your hips.
- Grab the right inner knee with your right hand and spread your right leg outwards. Then bring your left leg out. Spread your legs at the same angle to the sides. Spread them as much as you can.
Apanasana (Knees to chest)
- Lie down on your back.
- Bend your kneees so that your legs touch your chest. Wrap your arms around the knees while digging your face between the knees.
- Stay in the position for 2-3 minutes.
- Lie down on your back with your feet joined and outstretched.
- Then bring your legs slowly behind your head and touch your feet with the ground.
- Your tailbone should now be the highest point of your body. Take your arms next to your body so they are lying on the floor. Stay in the position for a few minutes.